Happy Valentines! Here’s a summary of the Parenting tweets I’ve shared through the day.
* Some children experience love particularly through Receiving Gifts.
* We can be mistaken that the child whose primary love language is Receiving Gifts is materialistic / greedy …
* … but it’s not so much about the value of the present. It’s ‘You thought of me when we were apart.’
* So the gift of a daisy / a pretty pebble can be of as much value to the child as an expensive item.
* Dads: Valentines is a great opportunity to also affirm your daughters of your love.
* Dads: Your daughter is unlikely to behave like a tramp if she KNOWs she’s your princess.
* Children thrive on knowing that Mum is Number One in Dad’s life.
* One of the greatest gifts we can give our kids is a stable loving adult relationship. To run smoothly relationships need maintenance – like vehicles.
CLICK HERE FOR OUR VALENTINES’ €1 MP3 SPECIAL TO YOU:
* Book Val Mullally as your guest speaker to discover insights & helpful tools to create more enjoyable & fulfilling family life.
* Valentines is about meeting your partner’s love needs. Perhaps reflect on the 5 love languages to ID what makes ur partner feel loved.
* Find out more about key elements of loving family relationship: