Are you planning an event and looking for a keynote speaker or workshop facilitator re: Parenting who:
- connects with the audience
- creates a safe and enjoyable learning environment
- gives the audience clear insights
- includes key theory and helpful practical tools
- motivates and inspires
Val Mullally is a Parenting Expert, accredited Coach and a trainer in a Coaching Approach to Parenting, she works with parents as well as professionals including: counsellors, psychotherapists, mediators play therapists, midwives, educators, social workers, and health visitors. She supports parents and professionals to create psychologically safe environments for children to thrive.
She also offers Online Parenting Courses and Parent Coaching (face-to-face and online). Val also offers SuperVision (Aka Professional Reflective Practice) .
Val is author of:
“BEHAVE- What To Do When Your Child Won’t”,
“Stop Yelling – nine steps to calmer, happier parenting”
“Baby and Toddler On Board – mindful parenting when a new baby joins the family”
For details of her books and resources, CLICK HERE.
Val is founder of the Koemba Parenting approach – which utilises practical parent coaching tools with key insights from child development, relationship theory, emotional intelligence and neuroscience.
Val has appeared on national television, radio and the internet to discuss the Koemba approach and provide her unique blend of coaching, relationships skills and parenting wisdom to inspire parents to create the sustainable change they desire within their families. She has appeared as a motivational speaker at national and international conferences.
Val Mullally holds a Masters in Holistic Development, conferred by Dublin City University, and she is also trained in Imago Relationship Theory. She is accredited as a Coach with the Association of Coaching and with APSE* as a Reflective Practice Facilitator. (*Association of Pastoral Supervsion and Education).
Val’s current work includes:
- one day workshops for professionals and professional agencies supporting parents or working with children
- keynotes and seminars at conferences
- tailor-made workshops for organisations to fit their specific training needs
- training professionals in TRAKC (re how to create psychological safety)
- training parents in a coaching approach to Parenting coaching – one-to-one, couples and groups
Val promotes a Coaching Approach to Parenting through Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram
Clients affirm that Val connects with the audience, creates a safe and enjoyable learning environment, gives the audience clear insights, applies parenting theory and teaches practical tools and insights to create greater understanding of what children need to thrive.
If you are looking for parenting support, planning an event, looking for a keynote speaker or interested in a workshop facilitator who is a leading voice on Parenting issues, who motivates and inspires, then contact Val.
mobile: +353 (0) 877609355
or book your complimentary call:
Organisations Val has worked with include:
- Boherbue Educare Centre
- Castleknock Community College
- County Carlow Libraries
- County Kildare Libraries
- County Meath Libraries
- Department of Education and Skills – Home School Community Liaison Scheme
- Department of Education and Skills – School Completion Project
- Dublin City Childcare Committee
- Edgehill College, Belfast
- Focus Ireland
- HSE – Community Mothers Programme
- La Leche League
- Tallaght Rehabilitation Project
Val believes that when children thrive, families thrive and when families thrive, societies thrive.