Are you planning an event and looking for a keynote speaker or workshop facilitator re: Parenting or Leadership who:
- connects with the audience
- creates a safe and enjoyable learning environment
- gives the audience clear insights
- includes key theory and helpful practical tools - motivates and inspires
Val Mullally MA, AC Accredited Coach is passionate about supporting parents and professionals to create environments for children to thrive. As a trainer in a Coaching Approach to Parenting, she works with professionals including: counsellors, psychotherapists, mediators play therapists, midwives, educators, social workers, and health visitors, as well as parents, to create more enjoyable and fulfilling family life. She is a leading voice on this innovative approach for supporting parents in Parenting, utilising practical parent coaching tools with key insights from child development, relationship theory, emotional intelligence and neuroscience.
Val has appeared on national television, radio and the internet to discuss the Koemba approach and provide her unique blend of coaching, relationships skills and parenting wisdom to inspire parents to create the sustainable change they desire within their families. She has appeared as a motivational speaker at national and international conferences. She is a published author on working with children and has produced a series of audio resources on Parenting.
Val Mullally holds a Masters in Holistic Development, conferred by Dublin City University, and she is also trained in Imago Relationship Theory. She is accredited as a Coach with the Association of Coaching and her areas of expertise in this field includes Life, Parent, Relationship and Emotional Resilience Coaching. She is also an experienced Early Educator and is a trained Síolta facilitator. She is the founder and CEO of Koemba.
Val’s current work includes:
- one day workshops for professionals and professional agencies supporting parents or working with children
- keynotes and seminars at conferences
- tailor-made workshops for organisations to fit their specific training needs
- training professionals in Parent Coaching
- training parents in a coaching approach to Parenting
– one-to-one, in couples and groups
- providing support for professionals and parents at Koemba.com
Previous client feedback confirms that Val connects with the audience, creates a safe and enjoyable learning environment, gives the audience clear insights, applies parenting theory and teaches practical tools to support a positive parenting approach.
If you are planning an event, looking for a keynote speaker or interested in a workshop facilitator who is a leading voice on Parenting issues, who motivates and inspires, then contact Val.
Organisations Val has worked for include:
Barnardos Ireland, La Leche League Ireland, Cuidiú, Castleknock Community College, Home School Liaison Community Coordinators, HSCL – Family Development Nurses, Wicklow County Childcare