How to support a toddler when a second baby is expected?
A warm-hearted and insightful book about the escapades of toddler Liam and his family as they prepare for and adjust to the new baby.
Val Mullally reflects upon the questions that are on the heart of every parent:
* How do I prepare my toddler for a new sibling
* How to meet the challenges of parenting a toddler as well as a baby
* How to create win-win solutions
* What children need to truly thrive
* How to still be a person myself!
Buy this book if you’d love to read this charming story, or want to give a little gift that could prove to be an invaluable treasure to a young family.
Author details see: Val Mullally media kit
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.